We are looking for individuals that have skills in both building and electrical maintenance. Individual will perform maintenance and repair on production equipment, facility systems, grounds, and refrigeration system with responsibility for safety, production, and quality. Must be dependable and willing to work flexible hours/shifts.
Responsibilities and abilities include:
- Inspect and maintain all systems associated with the operation of the facility (commercial plumbing, lighting systems, HVAC systems, fire protection & suppression systems, light carpentry & painting).
- Make necessary repairs and adjustments to maintain safe operation of the facility and ensure the overall success of the operational demands for the Production team.
- Perform preventative maintenance on the various systems with in the facility.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards as they apply to the facility (SPCC, PSM, OSHA, EPA, NFPA, etc.).
- Ensure the overall completion and success of maintenance projects as they would apply to the building & grounds.
- Notify the Maintenance Supervisor of reoccurring system malfunctions and corrective actions taken.
- Assist the Maintenance team when required to support the needs of Production.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in the commercial or industrial maintenance filed.
- Familiarity & knowledge of the use of hand and power tool.
- Read and interpret electrical schematic drawings and building drawings.
- Demonstrate troubleshooting skills in HVAC promptly and accurately.
- Vocational school and satisfactory completion of in-plant training program as required by Branding Iron Holdings Sauget.
- Willingness to work flexible hours/shifts.
- Maintain personal appearance and tools with respect to Branding Iron Holdings Sauget GMP’s
- Perform regular duties without supervisor.
- Provide leadership and act as a team player on work projects.
- Ability to use a computer-based program for entering labor hours, PMs, PDM, reactive and safety work orders
Work will be performed primarily on the production floor, but also in a general office atmosphere.
Noise: When the incumbent goes on to the production floor, ear protection is required; in other areas, noise level is moderate.
Temperature: The production floor is maintained at approximately 4O F.; in other areas, the temperature level is moderate. Freezer areas are zero degrees or colder.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (with or without reasonable accommodation):
Must be able to lift to 60-80 pounds when required to assist in various functions of the facility. Must be able to perform physical activity including bending, climbing, and reaching.
WORK HOURS: We are in operation seven days a week
- Business hours are 6:00am – 2:30pm
- Days worked are on a rotating schedule
- Hours and days may fluctuate depending on need