We are looking for a detail oriented, self-motived, leader with good communication, organizational and clerical skills to join our team as support for our Customer Service Representatives.
• Desire to provide the highest level of service to our customers with accurate on time responses.
• Entering orders, sample, regulatory, and pricing requests
• Working with consumers to ensure their product experience satisfaction.
• Working with customer service team to expand time-management skills
• Promoting products to Brokers and Customers
• Monitor the activity of our clients and competition to recommend opportunities to differentiate and grow our services
• Strong relationship building and communication skills
• Self-motivated to meet deadlines and have a strong level of attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and be a responsive problem solver under pressure
• Ability to meet challenges related to consumers
• Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office applications (10 key is required)
• Ability to work well with others & independently
• High school graduation or its equivalent is required
• Four-year college degree or 4+ years Customer Service experience
• Full-time position, typically 40+ hours a week with occasional overtime requirements for special projects.