We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our team. Branding Iron-Holten Meat a Midwest USDA meat processing plant is in need of Maintenance Technicians to work 2nd shift. We are looking for individuals that have advanced skills in both mechanical and electrical maintenance. Must be dependable and willing to work flexible hours/shifts.
Responsibilities and abilities include:
- Analyze mechanical and operational equipment and resolve issues with hand tools and trade tools
- Repair production equipment as well as electrical and mechanical systems.
- Trouble shoot electrical problems
- Perform preventative maintenance of production equipment
- Maintain a safe workplace
- Read and interpret schematic drawings
- Completion of formal two year education in Industrial Maintenance or 1-2 years related work experience.
- USDA plant experience in a mechanical technician role desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical and electrical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly disciplined, logical thinking, team oriented and strong work ethic
- Knowledge of FORMAX, HVAC, HAZMAT, MULTIVAC, Ammonia Refrigeration preferred.
Branding Iron-Holten Meat offers great benefits. Compensation ranges from $12-$23 based on experience.