Now’s your chance to move your career in a new direction – upward!
As a Maintenance Manager at Rochester Meat , you will work to oversee, implement, and continuously seek at improving the maintenance processes in our Rochester Plant.
The Maintenance Manager will lead the entire maintenance function at our Rochester, MN plant…with 18 direct reports in a high-speed, continuous production environment. You’ll utilize CMMS to plan out broad ranging maintenance programs and improvements. You’ll work closely with the maintenance and production departments to look for opportunities to drive efficiency, reduce downtime and engineer solutions to complex maintenance issues.
- BS Degree in a technical or engineering discipline
- 5 years of experience in maintenance in a food production or manufacturing environment
- At least 5 years leading and developing employees, including succession planning
- At least 5 years of costing, budgeting and implementing processes to reduce/drive down maintenance expenses
- CMMS expertise
- Experience proposing, designing, implementing and improvement process step change
- Ability to think outside of the box to design maintenance solutions that save time/cost/manpower and improve safety
- Ability to influence leadership and shop personnel.
At Rochester Meat , you will find a fast-paced, high energy work environment. We seek to maintain an entrepreneurial atmosphere where people are empowered to “run with” their part of the business to make it successful. You will have significant career opportunity for advancement and be a key contributor to our vision of the company.
-401(k) with 4% match (dollar for dollar)
-Generous bonus potential
-Paid Relocation (if applicable)
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance Management: 5 years (Required)
- CMMS: 5 years (Required)
- leadership/employee development: 5 years (Required)