We are seeking a market research candidate whose unique responsibility is to champion the voice of the customer and be on the forefront of market trends. The core responsibility of the Market Analyst is to recommend areas of business growth based upon industry trends in both the food service and retail platforms.
Responsibilities and abilities include:
- Generating deep insights to grow categories.
- Interpreting market research data and translating that into actionable solutions.
- Guiding the organization to better business decisions via market trends and competitive intelligence.
- Building predictive models for price elasticity.
- Delivering successful brand execution, initiatives, and maximizing ROI of market research activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics or Quantitative Market Research Analytics
- Must have proven history from school or work experience of strong leadership through envisioning, direction setting and enrolling others; thinking/problem solving; creativity & innovation; strong initiative, agility & follow-through; communication; and priority setting.
- A statistical qualification is not required, but comfort with data analysis is essential.
- Must be an expert in building Excel pivot tables and use of PowerPoint.
- 3+ Years of Experience in Market Research is preferred.