Branding Iron Holdings, Inc., a leading manufacturer and distributor of pre-portioned, ready to cook ground beef products, including branded and private label frozen beef patties and beef, pork, and veal specialty products is in search of a top-notch Plant Scheduler to join our Planning and Scheduling Team.
The Plant Scheduler plays a key role in planning and establishing production schedules to meet customer demands. This position develops production schedules in accordance with sales forecast, plant and employee capacity, and new business opportunities. A high degree of collaboration with Sales, Operations, Purchasing, Quality Assurance, Customer Service, and the United States Department of Agriculture is required.
- Coordinate and develop production schedules daily or weekly to meet goals
- Communicate schedule changes to Production; Clarify any open questions regarding schedules or priorities
- Work closely with the Purchasing Department to monitor and maintain appropriate inventories of raw material and finished goods
- Perform root cause analysis on schedule attainment issues, service levels, order fill, and inventory issues
- Meet daily or weekly with Operations in regard to past performance and future expectations
- Monitor and maintain scheduling tools and parameters (lead times, lot sizes, etc.)
- Publish MPS reports as directed
- Participate in company supported initiatives
- Drives continuous improvement in the business
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S. in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations Management, or related field
- Three (3) years of experience in a scheduling or planning role
- Extensive knowledge of plant specific Isolations, Grinders, Pack lines, Fill Slots, and Bagging is required
- Knowledge of Material Resource Planning (MRP), inventory control, and order management
- Familiarity with ERP system – Ross Advanced Planning System preferred
- Intermediate or Higher Microsoft Excel experience required
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit a resume or Branding Iron Holdings Employment Application no later than October 27, 2017 to:
Rene McCall, HR Generalist
1682 Sauget Business Blvd.
Sauget, IL 62206