Responsibilities, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities include:
- Responsible for packing frozen beef patties and other meat production into boxes or bags.
- Must be able to multi task in a FAST PACED, repetitive work environment.
- Follow all policy and procedures including Good Manufacturing Procedures.
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Must be able to utilize both hands.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours.
- Ability to read a scale.
- Ability to communicate well with co-workers.
- Ability to tolerate working in a 42 DEGREE work environment.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- High School diploma/GED required.
Benefits Offered:Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401K
Shifts: Monday- Friday, Saturdays and Sundays as needed
- 1st shift- 6:00am- 2:30pm
- 2nd shift- 2:30pm- 11:00pm