We are looking for Production Line Assistants to join our team to work our 2nd shift.
Responsibilities, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities include:
- Responsible for packing frozen beef patties and other meat production into boxes or bags.
- Must be able to multi task in a fast paced, repetitive work environment.
- Follow all policy and procedures including Good Manufacturing Procedures.
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Must be able to utilize both hands.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours.
- Ability to read a scale.
- Ability to communicate well with co-workers.
- Ability to tolerate working in a 42 degree work environment.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- High School diploma/GED required.
Branding Iron-Holten Meat offers great benefits. Starting rate of pay is $9.55 an hour.