Industrial Maintenance Technician- Second Shift
Are you looking for a rewarding position with excellent benefits?
Are you looking for a reliable weekly paycheck?
Are you looking to find a company you can grow within?
Do you have transportation issues? No problem, we can help you get to and from work.
Come join the Holten Heroes and help keep America fed. Holten Meat has immediate openings for Maintenance Technicians.
NUMEROUS EXTRA INCENTIVES OFFERED INCLUDING:
- Attendance Bonus:
- Employees that have perfect attendance for the week (employees must work all days/hours they are scheduled) will receive $100.00 for that week on their following paycheck.
- All new hires will be rewarded for continued employment at the following intervals:
- 30 days of continued employment = $100 bonus
- 60 days of continued employment = $100 bonus
- 90 days of continued employment = $100 bonus
Referral Bonus: All active employees that refer new teammates will be rewarded for their referrals continued employment once they have been hired on at the following intervals:
- 30 days of continued employment = $200 bonus
- 60 days of continued employment = $200 bonus
- 90 days of continued employment = $200 bonus
Fantastic deals on meat
Excellent health care benefits offered through our union- Local 655
Employer 401K match up to 4%
PAY RATE: Based by Experience***
- MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK MON- SUN INCLUDING OVERTIME.
- We are in operation seven days a week.
- First shift hours are 6:00AM – 2:30PM.
- Second shift hours are 2:20PM- 11:00PM.
- Hours and days may fluctuate depending on need.
- Days worked are on a rotating schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze mechanical and operation processing equipment and resolve issues with hand tools and trade tools.
- Repair production equipment including mechanical systems which may include Hydraulic and Pneumatic operated equipment.
- Trouble shoot electrical problems to include opening electrical panels, replacing starters, contactors, relays, interpret electrical schematics, etc.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, forming equipment, conveyor systems, packaging machines, following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of electrical skills with VFD’s and PLC’s. Industrial electrical installs, services, repairs, wiring, conduits, fixtures and other electrical devices and systems in an industrial environment.
- Read and interpret schematic drawings.
- Perform preventative maintenance of production equipment following standard operating procedures.
- Ability to use a computer-based program for entering labor hours, PMs, reactive and safety work orders.
- Maintain a safe workplace by wearing appropriate PPE and following all safety procedures including LO/TO.
- Knowledge of FORMAX, HVAC, HAZMAT, MULTIVAC, Ammonia Refrigeration preferred.
- Meat grinding equipment, beef patty forming equipment, liquid nitrogen freezers, vacuum pack, and roll stock machines as well as various types of packaging equipment.
- Must be able to lift to 60-80 pounds when required to assist in various functions of the facility.
- Must be able to perform physical activity including bending, climbing, and reaching.
- Ability to read and follow written work instructions, use common hand, and power tools, climb ladder, and work in elevated areas.
Work Environment: Work will be performed primarily on the production floor, but also in a general office atmosphere.
- Temperature: The production floor is maintained at approximately 4O F.; in other areas, the temperature level is moderate. Freezer areas are zero degrees or colder.
- Noise: When the incumbent goes on to the production floor, ear protection is required; in other areas, noise level is moderate.
Qualifications /Other Requirements:
- Completion of formal two-year educational program in Industrial Maintenance or 1-2 years related work experience with good mechanical and electrical skills will be considered.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Accepts feedback, listens well, shows respect, and can present ideas and disseminate information clearly and concisely.
- Highly disciplined, logical thinking, team oriented and strong work ethic.
- Can handle a fast-paced work environment, fair workload, meet deadlines and commitments and accept responsibility for their actions.
LOCATED IN METRO ST. LOUIS
- 15 miles from South County, MO
- 13 miles from Belleville, IL
- 21 miles from Waterloo, IL
- 37miles from Marissa, IL
About Branding Iron- Holten Meat:
Branding Iron- Holten Meat is the number one frozen ground beef patty provider in the country. Operating a 150,00 square food processing facility in the heart of St. Louis. Branding Iron- Holten Meat manufactures and distributes processed meat items including steaks, patties, ribs and breaded cuts to food service institutions and retail food providers throughout the United States.
|Job Title||Industrial Maintenance Technician|
|Reports To||Maintenance Supervisor|